At what point?
(03-22-2020, 08:37 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: The general public just haven't got it yet, they appear to believe it's not gonna happen to them.
Driving up from Folkstone today, normal traffic - a 400+ mile drive through France and the roads are empty. I thought the French had all
left the country. It was very strange driving on empty motorways. Only 1 person per car now in France unless a written reason for each additional person can be presented on the spot.
Fines started at 40 euro's last week and were raised to 375 euro's within a day and now it's upto 3,000 euro's and jail.
This has also now been applied to anyone outside there house e.g. you have to have a document stating your details and why your outside.
In the UK the public are jammed into cars and looked to be going about normally business without a care in the world.
Major shock and horror coming to the irresponsible idiots who are not only risking there own safety, but all those around them.
By the time it all sinks in it will be to late. I'm really, really very sorry they don't get it.
They should be marched through the hospitals with cases and visit the mortuaries maybe that would help.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/18/huge-mort...-12419307/

They'd probably just laugh and cough on the victims.
(03-23-2020, 10:28 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 04:04 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: The government trying to get an emergency powers bill rushed through by FRIDAY, so no announcement of a lock down before the weekend probaly, that's almost another week FFS.

Or, then again, maybe not...

Yep got that one totaly wrong, honestly thought they'd wait a bit longer, the way Boris looked last night he looked scared you could see it in his eyes he's been told what's coming and it's happening a hell of a lot quicker than they expected, I think regrettably we are about to see a sharpe rise in deaths very soon,,,, hope I'm wrong again.