Fansonline
Just popped over only really to see if baws is still there. There only appear to be 3 or 4 people who post. It seems a bit of a shame. I remember when he was god on here. Has anyone met him in real life?. He banned me once but he's an albion fan so he can't be that bad.
He's not so bad IRL. Just comes across like a twat online. I met him 20 years ago though, he must be getting on a bit now. The fat bald tw@t.
I MET HIM 1 TIME BEFORE A GAME AN HE CALLED ME A RASIST AND THEN MY BROTHER RAN OUT OF THE PUB AND I SED SOME RUDE WORDS AND WENT ON THE INTERNET THE NEX DAY AND TOLD EVRY1 I BATTERED HIM
The Battle of Putney Bridge... epic
BAWS has been socially distancing for years, no chance of that fugger catching anything.
Never met him but nice guy, if you need help in his field he is happy to oblige.
Is he a farmer?
I think I bought some away ticket stubs off him one season when the black market on them was in full swing in the days before loyalty points
(03-21-2020, 08:14 PM)HomersBelly Wrote: He's not so bad IRL. Just comes across like a twat online. I met him 20 years ago though, he must be getting on a bit now. The fat bald tw@t.

Spot on.  He’s sound underneath it all
Never met the fella, seen him about at games and spoken to him on the blower a few times. He loves the Albion for sure, never had a problem with him.