Live Global Pandemic Count
Ok, so I don't recommend looking at this constantly (for the sake of your emotional health) but it may be of use to peeps that want to keep track of how it's spreading globally - lots of interesting stats and graphs. Notably it showed around 140 states being affected at the start of the week! Now 185. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgylp3Td1Bw
It's basically everywhere now - we flew back from Cape Verde yesterday and we know of two cases over there now. They've closed the airport now so there is no-one going in or out.

Fuggin Tui put us on a plane with a load of guests at a hotel they closed that day because of the 1st case, plus the 2nd case was announced today at he was staying at the same hotel as me. I'm pretty certain I know who he was as well, some old chap coughing everywhere - so bad that he dropped himself down onto a bed by me on Wednesday so I'm pretty certain I'll get something apart from my normal holiday squits (they came last night).
(03-20-2020, 09:21 PM)baggy1 Wrote: It's basically everywhere now - we flew back from Cape Verde yesterday and we know of two cases over there now. They've closed the airport now so there is no-one going in or out.

Fuggin Tui put us on a plane with a load of guests at a hotel they closed that day because of the 1st case, plus the 2nd case was announced today at he was staying at the same hotel as me. I'm pretty certain I know who he was as well, some old chap coughing everywhere - so bad that he dropped himself down onto a bed by me on Wednesday so I'm pretty certain I'll get something apart from my normal holiday squits (they came last night).

well hope you and fam stay well! 

The numbers seem to be rising ever faster now, just need to hope for the best and that our NHS and excellent scientists come up with tests that will help us get a grip on the situation.