The BBC really isn’t helping itself or anyone else...
My father drove until about 6 months ago, so he was 95 when he finally gave up his licence. It was time.
I've been on at him for years but he won't have any of it, in fairness to him he is in really good nick and is probably about 80 in earth years. I took my Dad's car off him when he got doddery but I can't do anything with my Uncle.
My dad is 83 as soon as he got glaucoma we asked him to stop he refused but the penny dropped as he knew he would be in trouble if he had a accident and he wouldn't forgive himself .
Tried it mate, a couple of years ago he got an eye condition that meant he had to stop - as with everything he shrugged it off and got the ok from the doctors. I agree wholeheartedly that he should stop but short of nicking his keys there's not much I can do.
(03-11-2020, 10:34 AM)baggy1 Wrote: Tried it mate, a couple of years ago he got an eye condition that meant he had to stop - as with everything he shrugged it off and got the ok from the doctors. I agree wholeheartedly that he should stop but short of nicking his keys there's not much I can do.

Nick his keys.
(03-10-2020, 02:28 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Inviting Nigel Farage onto Newsnight to discuss the Coronavirus.

They invite Richard Burgon on to talk about economics. It's rather the same thing isn't it?