Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarke Carlisle
Gone missing again - literally a car crash waiting to happen that man.  Hope he's OK
(09-15-2017, 12:28 PM)Mancbaggie Wrote: Gone missing again - literally a car crash waiting to happen that man.  Hope he's OK

I'm sympathetic to Clark and those with severe and enduring mental health issues and I hope he is ok.
(09-15-2017, 12:44 PM)Mr Vertical Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 12:28 PM)Mancbaggie Wrote: Gone missing again - literally a car crash waiting to happen that man.  Hope he's OK

I'm sympathetic to Clark and those with severe and enduring mental health issues and I hope he is ok.

Agreed - nice to see a couple of his old clubs sending out supportive tweets.  Hope the guy is safe
Been found safe n well in Liverpool apparantly.
Not a well man.

Let's hop he gets the support he needs to aid his recovery.
Just goes to show how depression doesn't discriminate.

Has had a great career earning a more than comfortable salary to do something many of us dream of, and has offers to watch and talk about football around the world, again for more money than many of us will ever earn for a few hours work, and still he has this terrible affliction.

Hopefully he gets the help he needs as neither he, nor his family can keep going through these episodes.if nothing else I hope it leads to more understanding and tolerance.
Great news that he's been been but the whole story for him is truly awful stuff and your heart has to go out to him and his family. Can't begin to imagine what he's going through to make him think his Mrs and kids are better off without him.