Forest
No huge shock. Millwall not a bad side. Cant believe Forest in the top 6 from what I've seen of them.
Forest have never impressed me this season. They just seem to scrape points somehow.

Fulham the only team that can stop us finishing top two.
Forest are shitter than I thought.
Been very impressed with Millwall.. Forest, as I knew, are wank.
(03-06-2020, 08:23 PM)wba13 Wrote: Some of you keep telling me that Samba is a good keeper. Don’t think Sam has let 3 in in any match this season.

Any keeper who has a half decent game against us will come into the bracket of 'If we had him, we'd be running away with this league'. Errors in other games, for which SJ would be slaughtered, are overlooked.
We have one of the best goalkeepers in this division, and, at times, I don't think we deserve him.
2 from 3 then.

WBA, Leeds and Fulham.
(03-06-2020, 08:23 PM)wba13 Wrote: Some of you keep telling me that Samba is a good keeper. Don’t think Sam has let 3 in in any match this season.

Samba wasn't at fault for tonight's goals though.
(03-06-2020, 08:32 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Forest have never impressed me this season. They just seem to scrape points somehow.

Fulham the only team that can stop us finishing top two.

And Leeds
Millwall first 2 goals were waist height in the middle of the goal from a header near the pen spot and a shot on edge of the area and the third was headed in a foot off the line with Samba nowhere near it.
(03-06-2020, 09:10 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote:

Samba wasn't at fault for tonight's goals though.

Neither was Sam - Arf !!