Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only fools & horses fan`s
Another good call swordfish in Taxi

Andy Kaufman yeah yeah yeah as Latka Gravas
(09-13-2017, 08:22 PM)Donegal Wrote: If we are on a culture trip I nominate Jean-Marie bigard. I bought his box set 10 years ago and found it funny. I remember watching it in French thinking I was mr bily big Bollix and a man of refinement and taste. Wouldn't be fucked now. I even had subtitles on for the wire

Definitely an upgrade on James T Kirk.

Hey, this is a comedy thread, right?  Cool

Black Books was brilliant.

(09-13-2017, 08:39 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 08:22 PM)Donegal Wrote: If we are on a culture trip I nominate Jean-Marie bigard. I bought his box set 10 years ago and found it funny. I remember watching it in French thinking I was mr bily big Bollix and a man of refinement and taste. Wouldn't be fucked now. I even had subtitles on for the wire

I think so. Although One foot  in the grave has been mentioned so I'm no longer completely certain.
(09-13-2017, 08:51 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: Black Books was brilliant.

(09-13-2017, 08:39 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

I think so. Although One foot  in the grave has been mentioned so I'm no longer completely certain.

I don't believe it!

You cor stop me now.  Big Grin

Watching this new Mitchell and Webb show on C4.

It's essentially Peep Show in the countryside without the monologues.
The Comic Strip Presents - 80s classic!!
(09-13-2017, 09:11 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Watching this new Mitchell and Webb show on C4.

Actually there's one key difference between this and Peep Show.

Peep Show was good...
(09-13-2017, 09:27 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 09:11 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Watching this new Mitchell and Webb show on C4.

Peep Show was good...

Yep.

Although the sight of him guarding his own caravan whilst they were shagging raised a chuckle.

Peep Show was always going to be a tough one to follow.

Peep Show was good...

Quite enjoying it so far. Can't see any major similarity between Webb's characters in this and PS either
(09-13-2017, 09:44 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:

Peep Show was good...

Quite enjoying it so far. Can't see any major similarity between Webb's characters in this and PS either

I gave up at the ad break. Mitchell was exactly the same as Mark, and Webb just looked like a dogooding version of Jez to me.