Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only fools & horses fan`s
(09-13-2017, 08:05 PM)Donegal Wrote: Not many shouts for Yank stuff here; only Friends so far
I thought cheers was boss, especially Norm

The thread kind of veered down the British route. I love American comedies. Juniorkiller loves 'em more than me.

Cheers, Frasier, Friends, Big Bang Theory. Love 'em all.

(09-13-2017, 08:05 PM)Donegal Wrote: Not many shouts for Yank stuff here; only Friends so far

Thought we were only doing British? If we're going international I'd throw in the following:

Flight of the Concords
Simpsons
South Park
Arrested Development
Frasier
Bojack Horseman

Tracy Ullman Show - dreadfully unfunny!!

I thought the Fred was about UK/Ireland comedy

for US I'd agree Cheers and Frasier

Like some of the cartoon ones Family Guy and South Park but they can be hit and miss

MASH for comedy plus drama

Oh yeah and Big Bang Theory...
Are you being served?
(09-13-2017, 08:11 PM)Baggpuss Wrote:

Tracy Ullman Show - dreadfully unfunny!!

Agreed. Utter shite.

If we are on a culture trip I nominate Jean-Marie bigard. I bought his box set 10 years ago and found it funny. I remember watching it in French thinking I was mr bily big Bollix and a man of refinement and taste. Wouldn't be fucked now. I even had subtitles on for the wire
(09-13-2017, 08:09 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

The thread kind of veered down the British route. I love American comedies. Juniorkiller loves 'em more than me.

Cheers, Frasier, Friends, Big Bang Theory. Love 'em all.

Taxi. A young Danny DeVito.
 I also like Modern Family.
Aston Villa
Parks and Recreation