Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only fools & horses fan`s
Think we've all forgotten The IT Crowd.

(09-12-2017, 09:36 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Rising damp tops the lot

That is a bloody good call
A rich seam being mined here
(09-12-2017, 09:53 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Think we've all forgotten The IT Crowd.

Good but not great.

Better than Gavin and Stacey though...
(09-12-2017, 09:53 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Think we've all forgotten The IT Crowd.

IT Crowd is a strange one. Some episodes such as the theatre one are hysterical, but there a few that barely raise a titter.
Fawlty Towers
The Office
Blackadder
Likely Lads
Rising Damp
Til Death US Do Part
(09-12-2017, 09:56 PM)Duffmon Wrote:

IT Crowd is a strange one. Some episodes such as the theatre one are hysterical, but there a few that barely raise a titter.

First couple of series are really good. Another show that probably went on just a bit too long. Brilliant at times though. I must have seen the theatre one almost as much as I've watched "Kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse."

Has loyalist been on yet to nominate Love Thy Neighbour?
(09-12-2017, 07:53 PM)Donegal Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 06:20 PM)The Baggpuss Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 03:34 PM)King Astle Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 03:30 PM)CrossBar Wrote: In many ways Porridge edged it for me as much as I loved Fools, possibly due to a shorter series run.
Lets not mention that Going Straight spin off !

Porridge is far better IMO, like you i liked F&H but i love Ronnie Barker in porridge. Got to admit to enjoying open all hours as well, the interplay between Barker and jason in that is brilliant.

Fawlty Towers better than both IMHO!
Ripping Yarns excellent too.

FT will never be bettered
It ain't half hot mum was brilliant
In fact I think there at least 10 comedies better than OFAH
Which is a testament to British comedy

FT is superb, top class comedy.

The thing that annoys me the most about OFAH, particularly in the later episodes, is when either Del or Rodney come up with a quick witty comment towards the other, then the other continues with what they were saying as if they didn't "get" the meaning of the comment, and then stop themselves with a "hang on, you what....?" Happened so many times, and got way too predictable. I've probably explained that like a complete tosser, but hopefully you know what I mean.

Oh, and how the woman who played Cassandra ever got a job as an actress I'll never know. Absolutely dreadful
(09-13-2017, 02:08 PM)P_K Wrote: Oh, and how the woman who played Cassandra ever got a job as an actress I'll never know. Absolutely dreadful

Massive +1

Wooden as fuck