Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proths latest hero
What a twat

More

And it seems state intervention is good in some cases
https://www.ft.com/content/d5efd3a0-b32f...a01f1b0fa1
He's had simply an awful week and needs a rest from his archaic opinions.
(09-11-2017, 06:08 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: He's had simply an awful week and needs a rest from his archaic opinions.

Yes I thought Proth needed a wee rest too
I doubt the idiot is Proth's hero. The question for me is what is WRM up to?
(09-12-2017, 09:09 AM)Pontificator Wrote: I doubt the idiot is Proth's hero. The question for me is what is WRM up to?

Proth was bigging him up on here
As he does the copper insulter, Andrew Nondescript of Sutton
He also thought Leadsome would be a great leader of the party
Then jumped ship to May

A recommendation from Proth is certainly something to avoid!
(09-12-2017, 09:25 AM)Donegal Wrote: He also thought Leadsome would be a great leader of the party

I've asked you before to qualify where I've ever said that Donny.

I'm a huge fan of how Leadsom conducted herself with dignity during the Referendum campaign. And JRM. But leaders of the party? Hmm.
(09-12-2017, 11:04 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 09:25 AM)Donegal Wrote: He also thought Leadsome would be a great leader of the party

I've asked you before to qualify where I've ever said that Donny.

I'm a huge fan of how Leadsom conducted herself with dignity during the Referendum campaign. And JRM. But leaders of the party? Hmm.

How comfortable are you with his thoughts on same sex marriage and abortion? Don't deflect by saying it shows he has principles.
I don't agree with him, but he's perfectly at liberty to hold those beliefs. I don't agree with the Left and their unicorns, but they're equally entitled to their delusions.
(09-12-2017, 12:23 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I don't agree with him, but he's perfectly at liberty to hold those beliefs. I don't agree with the Left and their unicorns, but they're equally entitled to their delusions.

You and your left and right eh. 

The difference is you would never follow ahem the left but you will happily support the 18th Century throw back as a Brexiteer and Tory despite his ludicrous beliefs.
Ludicrous beliefs?

I'd hazard a guess they're shared by the vast majority of Catholics, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus etc.

Ludicrous? How very liberal of you Dekka.