Who remembers these sartorial delights?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-WBA-F...Sw4WdeXP4y

I bet one or two on here wore them.

Sadly for me, they'd sold out by the time I'd saved enough money.
Vintage! That word gets thrown around a lot these days.
My Dad could only get 2 tickets for Wembley 93 and as the eldest I got to go. My two younger brothers got one of these tops each as a consolation, not sure they've ever forgiven me
(03-03-2020, 12:13 PM)MattJ81 Wrote: My Dad could only get 2 tickets for Wembley 93 and as the eldest I got to go.  My two younger brothers got one of these tops each as a consolation, not sure they've ever forgiven me*

/punishment

*not surprised!
I’m convinced it was gonna be our kit but they went cold on the design after they’d knocked the first batch up so they sold it as the Albion Collection ‘Leisure Shirt’
Added to watch list.

Looking for a retro Albion shirt for Glastonbury this year.
(03-03-2020, 01:50 PM)Duffers Wrote: Added to watch list.

Looking for a retro Albion shirt for Glastonbury this year.

Junior got a retro shirt at Christmas Duffers- circa 1978. It's classier and way better than the 12 monthly fleecing of the new kit. Even my fashion conscious daughter has said it is cool.
Me, I stick to an Albion woolly hat and traditional blue and white scarf  for my 1-12 games a season when we aren't on TV or it’s too cold.
Still got this one knocking around somewhere, doubt I'd get in it now though!
(03-03-2020, 03:52 PM)DoubleNegative Wrote: Still got this one knocking around somewhere, doubt I'd get in it now though!

Flog it to Duffers!
(03-03-2020, 12:14 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 12:13 PM)MattJ81 Wrote: My Dad could only get 2 tickets for Wembley 93 and as the eldest I got to go.  My two younger brothers got one of these tops each as a consolation, not sure they've ever forgiven me*

/punishment

*not surprised!

Ah that's a shame I had two spares Big Grin