Prit awful
As a Patel myself who attends social events with numbers in excess of 1000 with the majority being Patel and vurtually all being Gujurati I think I am well positioned to make this statement.
(03-10-2020, 02:12 PM)TR 675 Wrote: As a Patel myself who attends social events with numbers in excess of 1000 with the majority being Patel and vurtually all being Gujurati I think I am well positioned to make this statement.

If you can’t produce a graph or pie chart based on some dubiously funded ‘think tank’ then your informed opinion is not valid.  

The BBC have Nigel Farage lined up to comment after Master Chef.
(03-10-2020, 02:12 PM)TR 675 Wrote: As a Patel myself who attends social events with numbers in excess of 1000 with the majority being Patel and vurtually all being Gujurati I think I am well positioned to make this statement.

So you undertook your own survey then. Fair enough lud.
Apologies, I thought it were a wind up, my mistake.
(03-10-2020, 02:23 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

If you can’t produce a graph or pie chart based on some dubiously funded ‘think tank’ then your informed opinion is not valid.  

The BBC have Nigel Farage lunes up to comment after Master Chef.

You had no idea whether it was an informed opinion or not - I asked if it was. Stop shit stirring.
(03-10-2020, 02:28 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:

You had no idea whether it was an informed opinion or not - I asked if it was. Stop shit stirring.

I just thought it was so specific a reference that the person making the comment would have some experience. There are lots of other anecdotal comments suggesting different things about this story and sadly the truth is but a distant memory politically.

You can’t ask Dekka to abandon his Raison  d’etre, for heavens sake!
The problem is if you build an election campaign on lies, mistruths and biased information whilst dismissing experts opinions, then you run the risk of people not believing a single word you say. So whatever the outcome of the investigation it’ll be looked at with scepticism at best bu many.
(03-10-2020, 02:34 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

I just thought it was so specific a reference that the person making the comment would have some experience. There are lots of other anecdotal comments suggesting different things about this story and sadly the truth is but a distant memory politically.

Yeah right.
(03-09-2020, 10:24 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: You seem to be posting an awful lot for a bloke that wasnt posting for so long. Strange old world.

Amazingly, that Sotv fella seems to have gone walkies.

I am, and have only ever been Protheroe.

Am I not allowed a hiatus period?
So who was Costermonger?