Defying convention...
Sometimes you have to question the motivation and ethics of those that would deride this model of working... waits patiently for usual suspects to say why it’s such a bad idea. 

Spread it out, don’t let it trickle!
He did good!
I've just read that article Dekka - what a great example to set the world. I expect to see someone dig into his twitter account and find a tweet from a decade ago where he laughed at a puppy being hurt and mass uproar about it.
Why would anyone deride it Dekka?

It's his choice.
Imagine if footballers had the same thought process and everyone at clubs earned the same amount!
(02-28-2020, 12:23 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Why would anyone deride it Dekka?

It's his choice.

Quite a few, especially American Conservative capitalists have gone nuts at the very idea, wishing his business to fail and all sorts. 

While I don't think you have to go to the extremes he has done, I do believe a similar attitude is better for a business than the current model of making sure wages at the lower end are as low as possible at all times.
(02-29-2020, 12:38 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 12:23 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Why would anyone deride it Dekka?

It's his choice.

Quite a few, especially American Conservative capitalists have gone nuts at the very idea, wishing his business to fail and all sorts. 

While I don't think you have to go to the extremes he has done, I do believe a similar attitude is better for a business than the current model of making sure wages at the lower end are as low as possible at all times.

I'd prefer the market to decide. For that to happen the state needs to stop subsidising poverty pay.