Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gate v West Ham
(09-13-2017, 06:03 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Standing at away games isn't exactly exclusive to our support. There aren't many sides who don't, in fact.

I'm not condoning people acting the dick head at games but couldn't you have offered to swap seats? The first away games I was taken to as a kid I'd just stand on my seat so I could see

Morons spending all their time baiting the home fans and hardly watching the match aren't exactly exclusive to our support. Doesn't make them any less moronic, though. 
And who are we supposed to swap with? If we swapped with the people directly in front of us, there'd still be rows of people standing in front of us, many of whom would prefer to sit if they could watch the match that way. And I'm not sure I'd be too popular with the people behind me if I stood on my seat!
For our next way match, we'll try to get seats at, or very near the front. If that doesn't work, we'll probably give it up as a bad job, and, as I say, I know we aren't the only ones.
Alas i can see a time in the not to distant future where the Prem will be like La Liga little or fugg all away support
After the shite I witnessed at Brighton, I'm giving it a miss. And yes, it is because of Pulis.
(09-14-2017, 04:57 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: After the shite I witnessed at Brighton, I'm giving it a miss. And yes, it is because of Pulis.

+1. I've had an expensive month and will do so again next month but if they'd enthused me with a good team selection and decent performance last weekend, I was going to allow myself to get overdrawn to go and watch the West Ham game.

I've been keeping a close eye on the ticket sales on-line. Last Saturday has absolutely killed enthusiasm. Still over 1700 tickets available. After selling about 1k in a day or so end of last week, they've sold less than that in the 5 days since. A great pity.
(09-14-2017, 11:23 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 04:57 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: After the shite I witnessed at Brighton, I'm giving it a miss. And yes, it is because of Pulis.

+1. I've had an expensive month and will do so again next month but if they'd enthused me with a good team selection and decent performance last weekend, I was going to allow myself to get overdrawn to go and watch the West Ham game.

I've been keeping a close eye on the ticket sales on-line. Last Saturday has absolutely killed enthusiasm. Still over 1700 tickets available. After selling about 1k in a day or so end of last week, they've sold less than that in the 5 days since. A great pity.
its called inflation.
just pay the f@ckin money! Wink

Is it feck you stopped going to matches when Clarke was in charge Josh! Preferring the shite served up at Halesowen.
(09-15-2017, 09:55 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Is it feck you stopped going to matches when Clarke was in charge Josh! Preferring the shite served up at Halesowen.

dow knock the Yeltz!!!! (although we are shite this season mind)
(09-15-2017, 09:55 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Halesowen are wank at the moment so he's probably given them the heave-ho.
Around 1600 tickets left   Huh

Smeth, Halfords and ES pretty much sold out.

1350 left in Brummie.
(09-15-2017, 10:21 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Around 1600 tickets left   Huh

Smeth, Halfords and ES pretty much sold out.  

1350 left in Brummie.

Always the Brummie...