Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gate v West Ham
Time to see how much TP really is to 'blame' for falling attendances. 

We could hardly have had a better start, summer hols are out the way and we have the most exciting and quality filled squad in years.

That's all very well but people are still expecting dull and attritional football. I'm not expecting that to change any time soon.
(09-03-2017, 11:30 AM)Jay Wrote: That's all very well but people are still expecting dull and attritional football. I'm not expecting that to change any time soon.

You old curmedgeon! We'll be all over 'em like a cheap suit in the rain!  Tongue
24253 100% ITK
(09-03-2017, 12:51 PM)Colin West Wrote: 24253 100% ITK

I must be the one ITK because I know 100% your wrong Because it will be More or less than that total  Tongue
I expect there'll be a good gate but equally expect there'll be many stubborn folks who have to be won over.
It'll take time, results, and a shade more panache to keep everyone happy. 26035
Since 2011 our attendance has fluctuated each season but only ever a maximum of 600 odd fans, not really sure why people try to imply it is Pulis, in those previous years we have averaged the same crowd in 2011 and 2012.....T.V. , streaming and personal finances play a bigger part imho, ultimately whether there are 24,800 or 25,200 does not really make a great deal of difference....
Sticking my neck out here but if Wolves or Villa had, had the start we had and the transfer window they would selling out the ground regardless of ahem style of play. There really isn't any excuses.
(09-03-2017, 01:25 PM)Baggiemad Wrote: Since 2011 our attendance has fluctuated each season but only ever a maximum of 600 odd fans, not really sure why people try to imply it is Pulis, in those previous years we have averaged the same crowd in 2011 and 2012.....T.V. , streaming and personal finances play a bigger part imho, ultimately whether there are 24,800 or 25,200 does not really make a great deal of difference....

Aye - they havnt changed by much, even with the higher capacity pre 08. 

I totally agree with B66 on the other thread re initiatives to boost our average away followings. Really seem to have dropped off these last 6 years
Well there's still 4,500 tickets to sell so no rush to buy them and it's Cat B £30 again