Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mangala
refusing to join palace and making Evans deal difficult , even if he sign for them I'd expect us to keep Evans until and suitable replacement is found  .
Excellent! ?
Looks like Palace have now agreed a deal for Sakho with the scousers.
Looks like Ziz has been banned again
(08-31-2017, 05:44 PM)Foo Fighters Wrote: Looks like Ziz has been banned again

Arf
If Sakho goes to Palace you would hope that puts an end to the Evans deal. Mangala has indicated he won't come to us so unless he has a change of heart they're stuck with him. Meanwhile we've lost out on his mooted replacement.

Good.
Or we could buckle at the last minute, sell Evans and play our existing centrebacks and be left with only three in total.
(08-31-2017, 05:52 PM)Colin West Wrote: Or we could buckle at the last minute, sell Evans and play our existing centrebacks and be left with only three in total.

I'm trying to rule that possibility out of my thinking, along with the one where we sign Wilson as his replacement.
(08-31-2017, 05:55 PM)Gewonenzow Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 05:52 PM)Colin West Wrote: Or we could buckle at the last minute, sell Evans and play our existing centrebacks and be left with only three in total.

I'm trying to rule that possibility out of my thinking, along with the one where we sign Wilson as his replacement.

Thought and alluded to and posted earlier that we (including TP) wouldn't be left short on Centre Defenders.

We won't let Evans go unless we have a nailed on signature for someone else at the time of the Evans deal.
Hope you're right