Liam Gallagher Once...
Liam gallagher in brum was tremendous his voice was spot on going to see him at heaton park for nothing hopefully
(02-18-2020, 04:31 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Liam gallagher in brum was tremendous his voice was spot on going to see him at heaton park for nothing hopefully

Been to a few gigs in Heaton Park, including Oasis and Stone Roses, they get rowdy as fuck.
(02-18-2020, 12:56 PM)Duffers Wrote: I feel the opposite to be honest, I’ve got a lot of time for Noel’s stuff but Liam leaves me cold. Feels like a regurgitation of latter day Oasis.

I remain adamant that Who Built The Moon? is the best album by anyone affiliated with Oasis since The Masterplan.

WBTM is particularly brilliant. I'll have a listen again later but it never came off repeat in my house for about 12 months after release.
(02-18-2020, 04:36 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 04:31 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Liam gallagher in brum was tremendous his voice was spot on going to see him at heaton park for nothing hopefully

Been to a few gigs in Heaton Park, including Oasis and Stone Roses, they get rowdy as fuck.

Hopefully I will be back stage  Angel