Forest twitter
(02-17-2020, 12:35 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 12:22 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Also, sorry for missing the blindingly obvious, but what's the "rent free" tweets about?

Was thinking similar. No idea.

Derby County rent free after selling their ground??
(02-17-2020, 12:22 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Also, sorry for missing the blindingly obvious, but what's the "rent free" tweets about?

It's shorthand for living rent free in your head, implying that all that Forest are thinking about is us
I still don't get It's got be an age thing!
(02-17-2020, 12:14 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 12:13 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: The assessments ive seen of the game from their fans is more broadly deluded than even Villa fans are. Somehow they should've comfortably won a game in which they had one shot.

Aye. 

Never realised what a barmy set of twats they are, although I'm pretty sure Midge has mentioned in the past that they are nearly as bad as the Villa.

Bunch of bellends the lot of em. Took great pride in telling a lot of my friends that the 2 points dropped means fuck all to us, but will cost them promotion most likely. 

(02-17-2020, 12:36 PM)Juan Quidonqui Wrote: Perhaps there’s something about winning the European Cup in the 80’s that gives your fans a deluded sense of entitlement? - It seems Forest, Villa and Liverpool fans all have the same mindset.

It’s exactly this. I know forest fans who don't even know who they beat to win it either time!
In the form of his life.
You could tell by their reaction how starved of any joy they are. I think they actually think they may go up as well.
(02-17-2020, 05:03 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: You could tell by their reaction how starved of any joy they are. I think they actually think they may go up as well.

I really don't mind Forest, and out of the sides kicking around the playoffs, them and Preston probably deserve a shot at the PL more than anyone else... I really don't think I could stomach the media fawning over Brentford's new stadium and data-modelling if they were to get promoted, and I think they'd represent more of a threat given their scouting seems to be permanently bang on!

Whilst Forest probably have less quality than us, Leeds, Brentford... they're the team I'd least like to face in the playoffs as they just seem to have a knack of not losing.
(02-17-2020, 02:18 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 12:14 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 12:13 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: The assessments ive seen of the game from their fans is more broadly deluded than even Villa fans are. Somehow they should've comfortably won a game in which they had one shot.

Aye. 

Never realised what a barmy set of twats they are, although I'm pretty sure Midge has mentioned in the past that they are nearly as bad as the Villa.

Bunch of bellends the lot of em. Took great pride in telling a lot of my friends that the 2 points dropped means fuck all to us, but will cost them promotion most likely. 

(02-17-2020, 12:36 PM)Juan Quidonqui Wrote: Perhaps there’s something about winning the European Cup in the 80’s that gives your fans a deluded sense of entitlement? - It seems Forest, Villa and Liverpool fans all have the same mindset.

It’s exactly this. I know forest fans who don't even know who they beat to win it either time!
They've had longer out in the wilderness now than we had in the dark decade and a half. All fans have tossers, social media gives them a voice, and I really don't have anything against Forest. There's a lot worse clubs.
Having worked for 3 companies based in Nottingham, I can vouch for Forest fans tedious sliminess.

Given their second and third tier league status is now spanning its fourth decade, they should consider renaming themselves Nottingham Copse.
(02-17-2020, 05:14 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Having worked for 3 companies based in Nottingham, I can vouch for Forest fans tedious sliminess.

Given their second and third tier league status is now spanning its fourth decade, they should consider renaming themselves Nottingham Copse.

If they are complete tossers after such a lengthy spell out of the limelight, than there is no hope at all that the deludedfisheatingsealcunts will show any humility in my lifetime.
(02-17-2020, 05:07 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 05:03 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: You could tell by their reaction how starved of any joy they are. I think they actually think they may go up as well.

I really don't mind Forest, and out of the sides kicking around the playoffs, them and Preston probably deserve a shot at the PL more than anyone else... I really don't think I could stomach the media fawning over Brentford's new stadium and data-modelling if they were to get promoted, and I think they'd represent more of a threat given their scouting seems to be permanently bang on!

Whilst Forest probably have less quality than us, Leeds, Brentford... they're the team I'd least like to face in the playoffs as they just seem to have a knack of not losing.

I think until i paid attention to the grandest delusion ive ever seen id have probably agreed.

They won't go up though.