Atmosphere v Forest
Something that needs mentioning. The atmosphere was superb. Forest fans did their bit but the noise from the Brummie Road, Smethwick and Millennium Corner yesterday was the best of the season by some way.

That's how it should be. Let's have more of it.
Dingle Don said it was only the Forest fans singing. And SJ had the air and gait of someone who agrees with him.
(02-16-2020, 01:13 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Dingle Don said it was only the Forest fans singing. And SJ had the air and gait of someone who agrees with him.

Stuff Dingle Don. 

Forest sung more but when we did get going we were pretty damn loud.
(02-16-2020, 01:18 PM)Atomic Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 01:13 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Dingle Don said it was only the Forest fans singing. And SJ had the air and gait of someone who agrees with him.

Stuff Dingle Don. 

So now, SJ has the wrong 'air' and 'gait'. FFS! 
I'd have the wrong air and gait if I thought half of our 'supporters' spent the whole game looking to blame me for everything that goes wrong on the pitch.
Albion fans are much better when games have a heightened sense of purpose. We are better at home atmsophere wise than most of the division. Forest got behind their team well but another season in the Champ awaits them.
(02-16-2020, 01:26 PM)74bus Wrote:

Stuff Dingle Don. 

I'd have the wrong air and gait if I thought half of our 'supporters' spent the whole game looking to blame me for everything that goes wrong on the pitch.

That’s a whoosh!

<Bangs tiny hammer>
(02-16-2020, 01:33 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Stuff Dingle Don. 

That’s a whoosh!

<Bangs tiny hammer>
Consider myself whooshed! Mind you, it wouldn't be that surprising, given some of the comments about SJ on here!
(02-16-2020, 01:37 PM)74bus Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 01:33 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Stuff Dingle Don. 

That’s a whoosh!

<Bangs tiny hammer>
Consider myself whooshed! Mind you, it wouldn't be that surprising, given some of the comments about SJ on here!

Big Grin