Charlie Austin
Trending on Twitter after calling Saints fans shit.
After seeing the respect they showed and how they got involved in and supported the Cyrille day I’ve got a real affinity towards them now
Think he's had a few
He's deleted them now, but screenshots are forever.
Just seen them, interesting that in effect he was attacked first, but it's been turned around to being him going on an X Rated rant at Saints fans. They bought his family into it FFS, after already having a go at him.
Sigh

Social meejah crap AOTS.  Why folk dip into social meejah sewage is baffling.
(02-17-2020, 11:54 AM)hudds Wrote: Sigh

As was alluded to on the Flack fred, people want to feel bonded with others. Either that or they feel they are missing out (I saw it on a 'news' site by the way, I don't do twatter)... It's why religion became so popular, everyone was part of a big gang and could do what they wanted to people not in their gang.
I think he found Odemwingie's Guiness stash on Saturday night

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
I always find it funny how fans think they can have a pop at footballers but if they have a go back they play the victim. Well done Charlie.
(02-17-2020, 11:56 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 11:54 AM)hudds Wrote: Sigh

As was alluded to on the Flack fred, people want to feel bonded with others. Either that or they feel they are missing out (I saw it on a 'news' site by the way, I don't do twatter)... It's why religion became so popular, everyone was part of a big gang and could do what they wanted to people not in their gang.

Mebbees but sewage stinks and is toxic.