Slav, Forest is not derby
I love Bilic, but can someone at the club have a word in his ear about who are our real 'derby' rivals. ie Wolves, Villa, Blues and even Walsall, on the odd few occasions when we have been in the same division as them. During his WM  radio interview today he referred to today's match as a derby, and he did the same a few weeks back when I think we had played Stoke. No, Slaven these are not derbies!

You get most other things spot on though.
He referred to Sheff W being a derby earlier in the season. All these places fairly close, but outside the 3 West Mids boys it could be anyone from Newcastle to Southampton.
I think he conflates local Derbies with teams in and around us in the table.
Tell him every club in England is a derby to us as long as he tries to win it !
(02-15-2020, 08:22 PM)SONGTHRUSH Wrote: I love Bilic, but can someone at the club have a word in his ear about who are our real 'derby' rivals. ie Wolves, Villa, Blues and even Walsall, on the odd few occasions when we have been in the same division as them. During his WM  radio interview today he referred to today's match as a derby, and he did the same a few weeks back when I think we had played Stoke. No, Slaven these are not derbies!

You get most other things spot on though.

Disgraceful action from our head coach, should be sacked immediately. FFS   

PS. If he gets us promoted he can call Melbourne Victory a derby for me.

#lookingforsummattomoanabout
It's a Midlands derby and has been referred to as that for as long as I can remember in the local and national media.
(02-15-2020, 08:57 PM)HugeHons Wrote: I think he conflates local Derbies with teams in and around us in the table.

This ^