Newcastle United
Sold out their 4,900 allocation to home season ticket holders
Our ST holders bought all their tickets?

Some will do anything to stay in the Smethwick.
Looking on the website, it's going to be a shite crowd. How can people not be arsed with a 5th round cup game at £15 a ticket?
(02-14-2020, 03:16 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Looking on the website, it's going to be a shite crowd. How can people not be arsed with a 5th round cup game at £15 a ticket?

Magic of the cup and build it and they will come... unless it’s midweek and it’s a cup game
(02-14-2020, 03:16 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Looking on the website, it's going to be a shite crowd. How can people not be arsed with a 5th round cup game at £15 a ticket?

I haven't bought mine yet, but I will.
Itll sell out. Bags of time.
(02-14-2020, 03:53 PM)Squid Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 03:16 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Looking on the website, it's going to be a shite crowd. How can people not be arsed with a 5th round cup game at £15 a ticket?

I haven't bought mine yet, but I will.

its early yet
They're not on sale to members untill the 19th, & not on general sale till the 24th, lots of time yet.
exactly this; it's a challenge to get tickets to these games when the general sale is only shortly before the game, but gives us a chance and we will come Wink
(02-14-2020, 02:46 PM)karlalb10n Wrote: Sold out their 4,900 allocation to home season ticket holders

Fair fuggs to the pissed up Geordies 

Early days yet for our lot