Forest f**k up
Left five players out last night !! Lost the game and handed the impetus to all the other teams at the top, had they won last night they could have come to the Albion Saturday and a draw would have been a good result, now and even more so if we win tonight they surely have to go for the win
Chance to go second against a struggling side, rest half a side, lose. Idiocy.
(02-12-2020, 08:23 AM)HugeHons Wrote: Chance to go second against a struggling side, rest half a side, lose. Idiocy.

I thought it was a strange decision prior to kick off and lumped on Charlton but in hindsight it was downright neglegent given what's at stake.
In fairness, had we not learned our lesson against Wigan I imagine there'd be a few people advocating doing it tonight.

Our squad is however quite a bit stronger than Forest's is - I mean we could realistically make 11 changes tonight and line up:

Austin Zohore
Grosicki Barry Harper Phillips
Gibbs Hegazi Peltier Furlong
Bond

And still have Brunt, Edwards, Ferguson and Diangana to spare!
Based on the media reaction at the weekend I thought Forest had already been promoted
Must admit I thought forest would have played they strongest team last night, as it would have given them a good chance to put the pressure all the teams around them with a victory. Now if we win tonight and get at least a draw { I expect to win} } on sat it makes it that much harder. But it’s up to us to keep the pressure on all those around us.
(02-12-2020, 08:51 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: In fairness, had we not learned our lesson against Wigan I imagine there'd be a few people advocating doing it tonight.

Our squad is however quite a bit stronger than Forest's is -  I mean we could realistically make 11 changes tonight and line up:

Austin    Zohore
Grosicki   Barry     Harper    Phillips
Gibbs     Hegazi    Peltier    Furlong
                   Bond

And still have Brunt, Edwards, Ferguson and Diangana to spare!

Blimey! That is strong.
I doubt anyone, including Bilic, knows our strongest team.