Best performance of the season
Magnificent. I love the Premier League and that's a huge step towards it.
(02-09-2020, 03:25 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Magnificent. I love the Premier League and that's a huge step towards it.

That was superb to a man , horrid conditions but we showed how to play in those conditions.
That was how a team who are top should be playing,great performance should have been four or five
Great win against a team who have a good home record.
Keep anywhere near that sort of performance up for the remainder of the season and we will be fine. Boing Boing
(02-09-2020, 03:25 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Magnificent. I love the Premier League and that's a huge step towards it.

I can't stomach the Premier League. Big Grin

But I'll be glad of the cash if we get there!
Superb performance one and all.
Great industry and energy all over the park sprinkled with individual brilliance. Krov & Pereira linking lovely for the seond week in a row. Johnstone totemic in awful conditions today. Loved it...
Outstanding today except missing two absolute sitters. Best of the season IMO, excellent in all departments.
Agree with OP best performance of the season, deserved a bigger margin of victory.

If it wasn't for the ball not staying still at the corners, the performance was that good you wouldn't have thought the conditions were as difficult as they obviously were.