Massive, massive three points
Don't give a fugg about other teams, if we do our thing then all will be well Smile
(02-09-2020, 03:32 PM)scotbaggie Wrote: Big Wednesday coming up. Leeds look potentially at another loss at Brentford, Fulham come here to Millwall, and WBA at Reading. Could be another gap up.

Only around 100 tickets left for Reading looking at the OS.
Given the conditions I thought it might even have been called off. Have to say we were in a very dry and unwindy bit of the away end while the nasty home fans had the shite blowing straight in their faces. The team were outstanding - and Johnstone should get a mention. His punches were excellent and one save in the first half that he pushed away for a throw in was really excellent. HRK, Grosicki, Robinson to-notch, Livermore worked his cocks off, while Pereira was not only wonderful to watch he put in all the hard yards. O'Shea looks the real deal and Townsend, Bartley & Semi did a lot of ugly stuff very well. After a shaky start and the odd barmy turn, Sawyres got better and better. What was really heartening was how quick we were to the second ball and eager to put a tackle in. More hopeful than I've been in weeks.
(02-09-2020, 05:35 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Given the conditions I thought it might even have been called off. Have to say we were in a very dry and unwindy bit of the away end while the nasty home fans had the shite blowing straight in their faces. The team were outstanding - and Johnstone should get a mention. His punches were excellent and one save in the first half that he pushed away for a throw in was really excellent. HRK, Grosicki, Robinson to-notch, Livermore worked his cocks off, while Pereira was not only wonderful to watch he put in all the hard yards. O'Shea looks the real deal and Townsend, Bartley & Semi did a lot of ugly stuff very well. After a shaky start and the odd barmy turn, Sawyres got better and better. What was really heartening was how quick we were to the second ball and eager to put a tackle in. More hopeful than I've been in weeks.

How many cocks has Livermore got? Could explain his lack of mobility at times!!!"
(02-09-2020, 05:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 05:35 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Given the conditions I thought it might even have been called off.  Have to say we were in a very dry and unwindy bit of the away end while the nasty home fans had the shite blowing straight in their faces.  The team were outstanding - and Johnstone should get a mention.  His punches were excellent and one save in the first half that he pushed away for a throw in was really excellent.  HRK, Grosicki, Robinson to-notch, Livermore worked his cocks off, while Pereira was not only wonderful to watch he put in all the hard yards. O'Shea looks the real deal and Townsend, Bartley & Semi did a lot of ugly stuff very well.  After a shaky start and the odd barmy turn, Sawyres got better and better.  What was really heartening was how quick we were to the second ball and eager to put a tackle in.  More hopeful than I've been in weeks.

How many cocks has Livermore got? Could explain his lack of mobility at times!!!"

Big Grin 

Maybe that's why the ref gave him grief - did he do a Newcastle?  To be fair, he must have felt like a dog with two dicks after that performance.
(02-09-2020, 05:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 05:35 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Given the conditions I thought it might even have been called off.  Have to say we were in a very dry and unwindy bit of the away end while the nasty home fans had the shite blowing straight in their faces.  The team were outstanding - and Johnstone should get a mention.  His punches were excellent and one save in the first half that he pushed away for a throw in was really excellent.  HRK, Grosicki, Robinson to-notch, Livermore worked his cocks off, while Pereira was not only wonderful to watch he put in all the hard yards. O'Shea looks the real deal and Townsend, Bartley & Semi did a lot of ugly stuff very well.  After a shaky start and the odd barmy turn, Sawyres got better and better.  What was really heartening was how quick we were to the second ball and eager to put a tackle in.  More hopeful than I've been in weeks.

His wife must be a very happy lady...