Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glastonbury 2016
Another thread that needs resurrecting.

Looks like they're going down the same route as last year and announcing the areas individually. First up: The Dance Village.

The older I get the fewer names I know on here.

[Image: silvehayes953.png]
idris elba is on there he is supposed to be a fantastic dj he done a set at the rainbow room in birmingham recently when nobody knew he was going to do it .
(04-27-2016, 01:33 PM)paddock seats Wrote: idris elba is on there he is supposed to be a fantastic dj he done a set at the rainbow room in birmingham recently when nobody knew he was going to do it .

more power to his elba
Hard working is Idris. Always willing to put in a bit of Elba grease.
(04-27-2016, 01:24 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Another thread that needs resurrecting.

Looks like they're going down the same route as last year and announcing the areas individually. First up: The Dance Village.

The older I get the fewer names I know on here.

[Image: silvehayes953.png]

Are you going this year?
As long as DJ OD and No DJ are playing the silent disco in the Park I don't care.

Never enjoy the dance village, not my music so main reason. However, it does seem the only place in the entire festival where there is a nasty edge/vibe in the air.
It was proper moody last year in there and it's totally at odds with the rest of the site. I will avoid it this year.
I only ever go through it when cutting through to the JP.

Not a fan.
(04-27-2016, 08:53 PM)richbaggie Wrote: It was proper moody last year in there and it's totally at odds with the rest of the site. I will avoid it this year.

Are there separate tents for techno, trance etc or does it all just get lobbed into one? 

Been to plenty of house, techno and even garage raves and only once have I ever felt uneasy somewhere so I'm surprised to hear the dance bit is moody
If I went to Glasto that would be one stage/tent I'd avoid like th plague anyway.

Still don't 'get' electronic or dance music at all, didn't in my teen years, don't now.

Learn to play an instrument ffs!