Brexit party
(02-08-2020, 08:39 AM)baggy1 Wrote: You do realise we haven’t actually left the EU. 

We leave on 31st December, there is a chance things will be ok after that but let’s get there 1st shall we before saying how great it is.
There’s some irony there B1, perhaps you could give Dekka the same advice as he has been bellyaching on for three and a half years about how bad it’s going to be.
Good point, well made JOK - We don't have any choice now so let's hope the fat muppet who can only talk in three word sentences gets us something like a good deal.
(02-10-2020, 03:40 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Good point, well made JOK - We don't have any choice now so let's hope the fat muppet who can only talk in three word sentences gets us something like a good deal.

I hope the Irish G.E. hasn't put a smidgeon of sawdust in the sump with that.
(02-10-2020, 03:31 PM)JOK Wrote:
(02-08-2020, 08:39 AM)baggy1 Wrote: You do realise we haven’t actually left the EU. 

We leave on 31st December, there is a chance things will be ok after that but let’s get there 1st shall we before saying how great it is.
There’s some irony there B1, perhaps you could give Dekka the same advice as he has been bellyaching on for three and a half years about how bad it’s going to be.

Good to have you back JOK I know we fell out but I actually always thought / think you’re a good egg. Time will tell how good it’ll be but unless it’s as good as the deal we already had then imo it’s been a complete waste of time, seen politics dragged further into the gutter and created such vitriol between both sides of the argument that it’s divided a country.
Gove, 2016:
“We can keep frictionless trade with the EU”

Gove, 2020:
“There will be a giga-ton of friction with the EU”

We always said.... no you didn’t

Less red tape - nope
Frictionless Trade - nope
Better for consumer - probably not
Swings and roundabouts