Come on you Baggies
Well it's done and dusted and this year we've kept our flying winger, no one(as yet) has gazumped us for Pereira and we've signed a couple of forward options. That's a lot of worrying out of the way. If you could choose an opponent to play after a bad run, it would be today's. Nothing is given, I know, but today the stars have aligned to give us the best possible chance to get back to winning ways. There'll be no negativity in my mind at 3.0. Come on you Baggies!
+1

Get behind the lads
We really need to sort our home form out starting today , if we can remain unbeaten at home for the remainder of the season and pick a few away wins in what is a tough run of away games then we wont be far off .Easier said than done i know but the pot at the end is massive .
(02-01-2020, 08:22 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: Well it's done and dusted and this year we've kept our flying winger, no one(as yet) has gazumped us for Pereira and we've signed a couple of forward options. That's a lot of worrying out of the way. If you could choose an opponent to play after a bad run, it would be today's. Nothing is given, I know, but today the stars have aligned to give us the best possible chance to get back to winning ways. There'll be no negativity in my mind at 3.0. Come on you Baggies!

Good post, shall be blowing the froth off the first pint at approx 11 bells
Hope fort he best/prepare for the worst, so I'll be leaving the pitchfork and pitch torch outside the ground.
Yes, time to get back on track today.

Some decent solid signings who will add options to the squad.

Like to see Grosicki start with Austin up top and Phillips and Krovanovic playing; hit them quickly from the start with Robinson coming on later.
The success of the rest of the season will rely on the lads getting their shit together. Let's keep ours together and get behind them to give them the best chance. They'll still be our Baggies whatever division they will be in. Up The Baggies!
(02-01-2020, 09:20 AM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Yes, time to get back on track today.

Some decent solid signings who will add options to the squad.

Like to see Grosicki start with Austin up top and Phillips and Krovanovic playing; hit them quickly from the start with Robinson coming on later.

Yep spot on with all that.

Barry Livermore 
Phillips Krov Grosiki 
Austin

Come on you boys let’s get back on track today. See you in the Wagon.
Yep, we go again. New month, new phase of the season, just got to not let the hope and excitement get as ahead of us as it did previously.

Surely Robinson must start though?