HAPPY BREXIT DAY
(01-31-2020, 12:48 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Suck what up, what's changing tomorrow?

Well according to the remoaners there was going to be a total collapse of the pound and no food in asda I will post some pictures tomorrow morning to see this has happened and I've stocked up on headache tablets just incase there isnt a delivery that's if the remoaners havnt emigrated like they promised on referendum night . Rolleyes
You do know that the EU rules still apply tomorrow don't you?
(01-31-2020, 01:03 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

Well according to the remoaners there was going to be a total collapse of the pound and no food in asda I will post some pictures tomorrow morning to see this has happened and I've stocked up on headache tablets just incase there isnt a delivery that's if the remoaners havnt emigrated like they promised on referendum night . Rolleyes

On this forum?

You know nothing will change for us for 11-12mths don’t you?  It’s called the transition period and you’re confusing this with the ‘no deal’ scenario so beloved of rabid Brexiteers.
Oh no the woke football lads on Twitter....as the results were coming in that they was emigrating not stopping here in this racist country etc .......I kept asking when they was leaving then all the denials came ....all piss and wind and I was only pulling their leg of course .

(01-31-2020, 01:56 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

You know nothing will change for us for 11-12mths don’t you?  It’s called the transition period and you’re confusing this with the ‘no deal’ scenario so beloved of rabid Brexiteers.
Well hit me with a feather  Undecided
(01-31-2020, 02:01 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Oh no the woke football lads on Twitter....as the results were coming in that they was emigrating not stopping here in this racist country etc .......I kept asking when they was leaving then all the denials came ....all piss and wind and I was only pulling their leg of course .

(01-31-2020, 01:56 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Well hit me with a feather  Undecided

Turkey feather?

Most of that was supposed to happen immediately upon our voting to leave. It didn’t and they changed their refrain to we haven’t left, it will happen when we leave. Now it looks like the sky won’t fall in tomorrow the line has changed to nothing changes tomorrow, just wait a year. 
Let’s see what excuses those who know best come up with for being wrong again in 12 months time

Love you to tell us what we have gained or likely to gain ?

Just explain to us led enlightened what we have 'won'; what have we gained ?

(02-01-2020, 09:29 AM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:

Love you to tell us what we have gained or likely to gain ?

Dunno why you are asking us, we’ve been told by your side we are thick, uneducated racists for the  last 3 years.
(01-31-2020, 08:08 PM)Sotv Wrote:

Most of that was supposed to happen immediately upon our voting to leave. It didn’t and they changed their refrain to we haven’t left, it will happen when we leave. Now it looks like the sky won’t fall in tomorrow the line has changed to nothing changes tomorrow, just wait a year. 
Let’s see what excuses those who know best come up with for being wrong again in 12 months time

The pound did drop in value by around 10%.

Most of the other dire warnings were in regard to leaving without a deal. Pleasingly, that has been avoided (though it's still feasible at the end of the transition period). It's true that nothing has changed since yesterday. I worked about a third of the past 15 months on a Brexit project. None of it got implemented last night and is mothballed in case it's needed again at the end of the year.

You still haven't explained what's been gained. I saw aLondon reveller yell 'Freedom!' at a TV camera last night. FFS sake!