Fergie to Palace
Done deal apparently.
Having medical today.
Foster to Watford
Ridiculous decision to play him last night. Bet Townsend over the moon at that last night.
Crystal Palace agree deal with West Brom for full back Nathan Ferguson

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba...rticle-top
(01-29-2020, 02:11 PM)sideboardbilly Wrote: Done deal apparently.
Having medical today.
Yet more depressing news
(01-29-2020, 02:12 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Ridiculous decision to play him last night.  Bet Townsend over the moon at that last night.

Really couldn't get my head around that one at all, classic case of how to piss players off in one easy lesson.
Couldn`t see any sense playing Ferguson. Whatever anyone thinks of Townsend, he played ok and scored at West Ham, surely should have kept his place.
Good bye
Depending on the fee I’m fine with him going. A healthy dividend on our Academy after playing just 19 games. We just now need to use the money wisely...
(01-29-2020, 02:15 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 02:12 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Ridiculous decision to play him last night.  Bet Townsend over the moon at that last night.

Really couldn't get my head around that one at all, classic case of how to piss players off in one easy lesson.

Said on the other thread, Townsend has been exposed on headers on a number of occasions. Cardiff launch it. Wasn't surprised he was left out and agreed with it before kick off for that reason.

Turned out it was a good one for him to miss and fully expect him to start on Saturday.