Our biggest miss
Has to be the Gibbs/ Diangana combination on the left. Constantly stretching teams, giving us pace and width, and thus giving Pereira lots of freedom and room. I think until Gibbs gets back, if he does that is, give Brunt a go there. He will give us the width, and certainly wont be worse defensively than others there. Also give him the captains armband. Livermore is way too passive. It's still ours to lose . Get a couple of new faces in. Get Grady back. Get Pereira back. Gibbs too hopefully. All is not lost.....guess I'm a happy Clapper, huh?
Gibbs is a Rolls Royce in this division, said it many times

You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone eh?

His movement off the ball creates so much space for others

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Any further news on either’s fitness?
(01-28-2020, 10:43 PM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote: Has to be the Gibbs/ Diangana combination on the left. Constantly stretching teams, giving us pace and width, and thus giving Pereira lots of freedom and room. I think until Gibbs gets back, if he does that is, give Brunt a go there. He will give us the width, and certainly wont be worse defensively than others there. Also give him the captains armband. Livermore is way too passive. It's still ours to lose . Get a couple of new faces in. Get Grady back. Get Pereira back. Gibbs too hopefully. All is not lost.....guess I'm a happy Clapper, huh?

Spot on.

We can still turn this around. But we need those players back.

And until they are back - we need some older heads. Change approach, for a few games, get Brunty to cross some onto Austin.

Personally, I think we could have won tonight. A few stupid mistakes have cost us.

Still a long way to go.