Phillips
I just cannot watch another aimless run, poor cross, stupid challenge, wayward shot or halfhearted effort.......can Willock or Tulloch be worse?
He's been poor most of the season.

He's strong, quick, technically gifted and powerful.

Yet he never runs at full backs, is out-muscled by teenagers and seems incapable of finding a West Brom player 90% of the time. He's the best winger in this league on paper, on the pitch he just isn't doing it, and the excuses are running out.
He does this at this stage every fuggin season Dec-Jan either awol with injury or just plain useless.
(01-28-2020, 09:53 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: He's been poor most of the season.

He's strong, quick, technically gifted and powerful.

Yet he never runs at full backs, is out-muscled by teenagers and seems incapable of finding a West Brom player 90% of the time. He's the best winger in this league on paper, on the pitch he just isn't doing it, and the excuses are running out.

You’re absolutely right

This is way beyond consistency
I thought he was out best player tonight tbh.

Quality run to set up Krov who should have scored. Blazed over the bar. Crossed the ball for Zohore who should have buried at the end.
(01-28-2020, 10:04 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I thought he was out best player tonight tbh.

Quality run to set up Krov who should have scored. Blazed over the bar. Crossed the ball for Zohore who should have buried at the end.

Zohore played??? When did he come on?
Not a problem with daisy tonight for me.
(01-28-2020, 10:04 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I thought he was out best player tonight tbh.

Against a Cardiff side THAT bad, I'd expect good crosses and passes, and full backs torn to shreds all game from a player like Phillips. Most of the time he just runs a bit, then plays it sideways or back, never taking on a defender.

Best game for months and played well. Shame the others were spineless horseshit.
(01-28-2020, 10:08 PM)clem4england Wrote:

Best game for months and played well. Shame the others were spineless horseshit.

Correct.