Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chadli Rondon Evans
Could we be without them all come Sept 1st? 

Chadli - sell sell sell for as much money as possible 
Rondon - sell as long as we've got a decent replacement 
Evans - pay him what he wants, no messing about. I'd only happily accept him leaving if it was to a top 6/7 club in European competition. 

Interesting times ahead.....

I think I'm gonna go into hibernation for a few weeks and wake up once it's all done.
Be surprised if Chadli is still with us. Rondon not sure about. Evans I think will stay.
Unless Evans is pushing for a move there doesn't seem to be any speculation linking him elsewhere, and certainly can't see TP or the club wanting to lose their new captain.

Chadli and Rondon is all down to if anyone stumps up the cash. TP has stated several times there's no problem with Chadli, and that he wants to add to the squad, not sell, but I'm sure if the right offer came in for either we'd not stand in their way.
Be embarrassing to lose 2 captains in 1 window..
I had no doubts Evans would stay, until comment from Pulis the other day. Talking about Evans being unavailable through injury he said something like "we'll have to take his word for it", sounded to me like he wasn't convinced.

Chadli, any offer north of £20 million I'd sell.
Rondon, heads gone, sell £18 million + sell
(08-14-2017, 10:11 PM)Boutros Wrote: I had no doubts Evans would stay, until comment from Pulis the other day. Talking about Evans being unavailable through injury he said something like "we'll have to take his word for it", sounded to me like he wasn't convinced.

Agreed - strange comment
Shit, I thought Evans was safe.
It was a very strange comment by Pulis. No smoke without fire imo
(08-14-2017, 10:13 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 10:11 PM)Boutros Wrote: I had no doubts Evans would stay, until comment from Pulis the other day. Talking about Evans being unavailable through injury he said something like "we'll have to take his word for it", sounded to me like he wasn't convinced.

Agreed - strange comment

Agree. I thought that was strange too.
(08-14-2017, 10:13 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:

Agreed - strange comment

Any merit in the idea Evans is waiting to see who we bring in before signing an extension?