Saido takes responsibility
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51198201

Sounds like he actually recognises it now. Time to move on, he was a kid that got carried away and made a mistake.
Article mentions he was "touted for an England call up". He actually got one, and was on the bench vs Scotland.

How many England call ups has the Greasy Twat received?? This means Cider is worth at least £150M  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
If Villa Park had a pub in the corner of the ground The Greasy Twat would be a splendid name for it.
(01-24-2020, 12:02 PM)Ossian Wrote: If Villa Park had a pub in the corner of the ground The Greasy Twat would be a splendid name for it.

Strangely I've gone off Greasy spoons due to his chip pan hair style.
(01-24-2020, 12:02 PM)Ossian Wrote: If Villa Park had a pub in the corner of the ground The Greasy Twat would be a splendid name for it.

They could re-name The Witton Arms?
(01-24-2020, 11:47 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Article mentions he was "touted for an England call up". He actually got one, and was on the bench vs Scotland.

How many England call ups has the Greasy Twat received?? This means Cider is worth at least £150M  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Slovenia, November 14. I was there, he didnt come on as he had done something and Woy was having none of it.
(01-24-2020, 11:32 AM)baggy1 Wrote: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51198201

Sounds like he actually recognises it now. Time to move on, he was a kid that got carried away and made a mistake.

Publicity junket. Looking for a move then?
I hope he has genuinely turned a corner to be honest.

We got damn good money for him considering the way he had been acting and playing.
People still put hate on him I dont understand it one bit .....he hasn't done nothing wrong to them personally let it fucking go .
(01-24-2020, 12:40 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 11:32 AM)baggy1 Wrote: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51198201

Publicity junket. Looking for a move then?

He's always done good PR. 

Before he became established, we got the heartwarming refugee story. After he got into trouble, He told us he'd learnt his lesson (about three times). When we sold him, he told stoke fans he'd grown up. Then, he told his new fans in Belgium everything's different now. Every time he says he takes responsibility for what went wrong, but always gets in that he was a little bit of a victim.

Now he's telling the UK press how he's got over his problems. If he is posturing for a move, I wonder if there is a link between that and his goals drying up again. (Which somehow gets obfuscated in the article)

Maybe he means it at the time, maybe he doesn't. Either way, it doesn't matter to me, but he seems stuck in a loop