Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The screens
(08-13-2017, 02:40 PM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: Club can't be blamed for a technical fault

You're right, is it because we have to wait until all the big clubs have turned their screens on first or summat like that ?
(08-13-2017, 03:31 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: Club announced 2hrs before kick off that they'd be available for use at the Stoke game

To who? A empty stadium or via the club website. Looked pretty amateurish for the first game of the season. I doubt Man U or Chelsea etc would have allowed it to happen.
Screens look massive and about three times the size of the old ones.

To be fair, the concourse art decals really added to the place as well.
(08-13-2017, 04:06 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 03:31 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: Club announced 2hrs before kick off that they'd be available for use at the Stoke game

To who? A empty stadium or via the club website. Looked pretty amateurish for the first game of the season. I doubt Man U or Chelsea etc would have allowed it to happen.

Official media platforms..... inc Twitter feed
The ground looked really neat and tidy. Only thing I hate is the sponsor at the managers dugout. Why can't we simply have a badge of wba? And for the away team a sign saying away team. Sponsorship overkill
I think it made perfect sense to move the one that was in the Brummie/Halfords corner and put it in The Woodman, now they are each end of the East stand (and are much bigger) it does help to fill those two gaps that always made the East stand look like it wasn't quite finished.

Why did the club take so long to install the screens? They must have cost over £100,000
Waiting for the Argos summer sale, tied with a nice 3% cash back from Quidco.
(08-13-2017, 07:02 PM)WBA Baracus Wrote: Waiting for the Argos summer sale, tied with a nice 3% cash back from Quidco.

Arf!  Big Grin
(08-13-2017, 05:41 PM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote:

Why did the club take so long to install the screens? They must have cost over £100,000
Lai insisted they got 3 quotes.....