Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Evans, Chadli, Mozza, GMac, Rondon
And we still win, great result now let's ship some out and get players that want to play in.......
Evans-Injured
Mozza-Injured
GMac-Injured
Chadli-Idle Cunt
Rondon-Shite even when playing.

I think your effort at a wind up needs more work.
Rondon & chadli will go this season imo looking forward to seeing if Evans & Hegazi can forge a partnership could be one of our best , fingers crosssed
(08-13-2017, 09:59 AM)Baggiemad Wrote: And we still win, great result now let's ship some out and get players that want to play in.......

Never end a sentence with a preposition.
(08-13-2017, 11:52 AM)DWBA_PETE Wrote: Evans-Injured
Mozza-Injured
GMac-Injured
Chadli-Idle Cunt
Rondon-Shite even when playing.

I think your effort at a wind up needs more work.

Ship some out, not Evans, GMac or Mozza.......considering the above could all be considered starters, we did remarkably well yesterday
who doesn't want to play? 

Dropping Rondon might do the trick and I never worry about players throwing their shirt down just shows they care. 

Chadli wants to play but not the Pulis way.  If we can get 20m and put that towards Silva great.
(08-13-2017, 03:22 PM)Hopalong Wrote: who doesn't want to play? 

Dropping Rondon might do the trick and I never worry about players throwing their shirt down just shows they care. 

Chadli wants to play but not the Pulis way.  If we can get 20m and put that towards Silva great.

Shows an element of untidiness though.
(08-13-2017, 03:22 PM)Hopalong Wrote: who doesn't want to play? 

It shows they care about themself-we had won and he should have clapped the fans like everyone else!