Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoke Funny
Thought I'd see how our old mate fared today so I had a look on Oatcake. It's about 60/40 in favour of binning him. I nearly choked at one lads forward preference list
1-Diouf
2-Joselu
3-Crouch
4-My Nan
5-False no9
6-Nobody
7-Dead person
8-Berahino

Proper tickled me I tell ya
He's saving his goals for two week's time.
(08-12-2017, 08:48 PM)Duffmon Wrote: He's saving his goals for two week's time.

One did say bin him next game and play him at the Baggies after winding him up in training all week. If he's good enough he'll score against us and if he ain't he won't.  It'll be interesting to see and hear his reception. Good luck to the lad except against us
(08-12-2017, 08:53 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

One did say bin him next game and play him at the Baggies after winding him up in training all week. If he's good enough he'll score against us and if he ain't he won't.  It'll be interesting to see and hear his reception. Good luck to the lad except against us

Last year he was booed to fuck and he spent his time on the pitch hiding as a result of it.
Hoping we haven't mellowed over the months
I said a while ago in a few years he'll be scraping a living in league 2 at best. I'm still very sure of this.
(08-12-2017, 09:01 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Hoping we haven't mellowed over the months

Was thinking the other day that it will be more intimidating for Berahino when the teams are read out and Fletcher's name receives a round of applause from the baggies and then his receives abuse Big Grin
Wow and I thought i was negative towards Rondon..

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thre...3/berahino

"Lone striker or not he just looks shit."

"He is shite. We looked far livelier when Crouch came on. Berahino is useless. Full stop. 0 goals in 42"

"He’s wank. Yet another that Hughes has pissed good money away on."

"Proper shit.

Proper proper dog shit."

And that is just page 1
(08-12-2017, 08:53 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

He just isn't good enough to do that, he is the sort that will aimlessly run around like Bambi on ice, over excited getting no-where.
Had one good season and he thought he made it.