Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hegazi....in a word
(08-12-2017, 09:51 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 08:24 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Very impressive but got done for speed by Ibe(?) in the 2nd half and that may tell against better opposition.

No slower than GMac. In fact he plays like GMac in a wig.

May have been done for pace but still did enough to stop Ibe having a direct shot at goal stuck at it until helped out by foster
Great debut. Does it really matter who was responsible for signing him?
(08-12-2017, 10:14 PM)ASOGF Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 07:09 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote: Deal was done by the club, Pulis turned it into a loan not a permanent which was originally agreed

Don't let facts get in the way Bobby :-)

Yes he watched two games but he was scouted LONG before then FFS

Cuzer

You're as ITK as Sol_9. 

What a load of bollocks. As per usual
The only bollocks above is what you've wrote fella but do believe whatever you wish, I'm not interested in trying to explain myself to fuckwits

Cuzer

(08-12-2017, 10:34 PM)Boutros Wrote: Great debut. Does it really matter who was responsible for signing him?

Of course not, only Superbobby tried to make out it was all Pulis's work....what a crock of horseshit

He's been on the radar for a while it was TP who turned it into a loan with a view rather than a full transfer as I guess he was unsure how he would cope with the demands of the prem and he has a sketchy injury record, managers perogative of course

Cuzer
(08-12-2017, 10:38 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 07:09 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote: Deal was done by the club, Pulis turned it into a loan not a permanent which was originally agreed

Cuzer

You're as ITK as Sol_9. 

The only bollocks above is what you've wrote fella but do believe whatever you wish, I'm not interested in trying to explain myself to fuckwits

Cuzer

(08-12-2017, 10:34 PM)Boutros Wrote: Great debut. Does it really matter who was responsible for signing him?

Of course not, only Superbobby tried to make out it was all Pulis's work....what a crock of horseshit

He's been on the radar for a while it was TP who turned it into a loan with a view rather than a full transfer as I guess he was unsure how he would cope with the demands of the prem and he has a sketchy injury record, managers perogative of course

Cuzer

Was it a sweeping vista with a formal terraced garden in the foreground?
(08-12-2017, 10:38 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote:

Cuzer

You're as ITK as Sol_9. 

Cuzer

Cuzer

Cool story. How's our signing from Man U coming along? You come up with anything verifiably not bullshit yet?

Didn't think so
Jesus H Christ...you surpass yourself at times you really do

I had no idea the window had shut and oh...what signing from Manure? You denying we're in discussions with them over a target then? We have been for a while, we'll probably not know if it happens until deadline day itself but you keep swimming in your fantasies fella.....

Cuzer
I thought he looked absolute class too, but I also remember a certain Mr Zuiverloon looking absolute class on his home debut, it all went downhill after that for him!

Cuzer

You're as ITK as Sol_9. 

Add Ronnie to that list.
Ronnie has never professed to be ITK now. He merely states HIS opinion
40/1