Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palace
(08-12-2017, 09:04 PM)clem4england Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 08:51 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote: I know, media darling though isn't he

Any team playing Jason Puncheon centre mid is in trouble!

Cuzer
Just had a look at their team and like against us they played five at the back which is a total waste when you have wingers of the quality of Townsend, Sakho and Zaha.

Aye he's a 3-4-3 man and intends to play that way

Problem is you're trying to make Palace a footballing side with 2/3rds of the squad being fat Sam workmanlike players, will need a massive overhaul....and patience, which he may not get

Cuzer
(08-12-2017, 09:33 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 09:04 PM)clem4england Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 08:51 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote: I know, media darling though isn't he

Any team playing Jason Puncheon centre mid is in trouble!

Cuzer
Just had a look at their team and like against us they played five at the back which is a total waste when you have wingers of the quality of Townsend, Sakho and Zaha.

Aye he's a 3-4-3 man and intends to play that way

Problem is you're trying to make Palace a footballing side with 2/3rds of the squad being fat Sam workmanlike players, will need a massive overhaul....and patience, which he may not get

Cuzer

Then he is a terrible manager.

You work with what you have and slowly move the squad to how you want it if you can. I despise managers with 'philosophies' and ideas on how football should be played. Results are the ONLY thing that matters, if you are getting them how you are playing is right, if you aren't, adjust it.
(08-12-2017, 09:21 PM)Toby Jugg Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 09:09 PM)Tetley74 Wrote: Hate the fuggin cockney plastic twats , have done ever since the late 70's the london press wet their pants over them as being the next big thing in the old 1st div just because they had Kenny wide arse Sansom and were managed by Terry fuggin Venebles , they then sunk without trace for the next 30 odd years but they still think they're something special.

I totally agree and couldn't have put it better mate.

They're arrogant beyond words worse than chelski or the vile but at least those clubs gave won major trophies palace have won the square root of fuck all and i hate them with a passion.
Couldn't get working with Inter think he's a bit of a Ryan Giggs.
Agree with the posts above. Palace are one of the better counter attacking teams in the league and they should stick to it.
Such a dislikeable team. Hope they go down
(08-12-2017, 09:09 PM)Tetley74 Wrote: Hate the fuggin cockney plastic twats , have done ever since the late 70's the london press wet their pants over them as being the next big thing in the old 1st div just because they had Kenny wide arse Sansom and were managed by Terry fuggin Venebles , they then sunk without trace for the next 30 odd years but they still think they're something special.

Cockneys are East London. To be precise, within ear shot of Bow bells.

Bit like calling Albion fans Brummies
Pleasing to read that my disdain towards this lot is widely shared.

That orange bloke sums them up.
(08-13-2017, 08:42 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote:

Cockneys are East London. To be precise, within ear shot of Bow bells.

Bit like calling Albion fans Brummies

Excuse my ignorance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,fuggin south london plastic twats
File along with West Ham.

Famous purely down to location.