Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palace
Do we still think Palace fans are feeling so excited about the De
Boer era whilst we have T bloody P  Tongue
Such a wannabe club. Everything about them shouts fake like their obnoxious ex chairmans fake tan.
Entitled bunch of twats.

Would sooner see Huddersfield in the top flight than Palace!

(08-12-2017, 06:23 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Such a wannabe club. Everything about them shouts fake like their obnoxious ex chairmans fake tan.

I could start to like you Derek!
40 sheets on De Boar to be first manager sacked at 40-1.......

I also had Hughes and Pulis for the record ;-)

Cuzer
(08-12-2017, 07:07 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote: 40 sheets on De Boar to be first manager sacked at 40-1.......

I also had Hughes and Pulis for the record ;-)

Cuzer

Amazed he was 40/1 to go next, untried in the prem. Cracking bet
I know, media darling though isn't he

Any team playing Jason Puncheon centre mid is in trouble!

Cuzer
(08-12-2017, 06:23 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Such a wannabe club. Everything about them shouts fake like their obnoxious ex chairmans fake tan.

Absolutely  +1

Plastic club to the core.
(08-12-2017, 08:51 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote: I know, media darling though isn't he

Any team playing Jason Puncheon centre mid is in trouble!

Cuzer
Just had a look at their team and like against us they played five at the back which is a total waste when you have wingers of the quality of Townsend, Sakho and Zaha.
Hate the fuggin cockney plastic twats , have done ever since the late 70's the london press wet their pants over them as being the next big thing in the old 1st div just because they had Kenny wide arse Sansom and were managed by Terry fuggin Venebles , they then sunk without trace for the next 30 odd years but they still think they're something special.
(08-12-2017, 09:09 PM)Tetley74 Wrote: Hate the fuggin cockney plastic twats , have done ever since the late 70's the london press wet their pants over them as being the next big thing in the old 1st div just because they had Kenny wide arse Sansom and were managed by Terry fuggin Venebles , they then sunk without trace for the next 30 odd years but they still think they're something special.

I totally agree and couldn't have put it better mate.