Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rondon after the match
(08-12-2017, 10:59 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Thought Rondon (unusual of late) did quite well, I didn't see 'disinterest on the pitch & he nearly scored a great goal

Selling Chadli at the right price and using it to get a better player in a no brainer in my opinion. Other than the first 4 games his contribution in games has been pitiful.. can't think of a single assist or chance created since then .... and missed lots of chances, plus refused to go to Austria

Massively disapponting ... he's got talent, but I now believe he's very overrated. in my opinion possibly easiest player in squad to replace

Well he scored a great solo goal away at West Ham, no?

Cuzer
I thought he lacked the usual chasing down attitude and was disappointed he did not play the ball back to Harper who had made a great run through the middle and instead shot, that said a lot to me
Two key issues for me..... both we don't know if true. If they are sell ASAP imo for as much money as possible:

1) Wants to leave - if he does, no choice but sell.

2) Do we have a viable replacement lined up.

Chadli has been a huge disappointment for me.

The two West Ham games apart (home he was excellent) he hasn't exactly pulled up any trees.

Position he's played will be given as an argument, but come on, the effort is nowhere near that if others  and that is what gripes!
(08-13-2017, 08:46 AM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: Two key issues for me..... both we don't know if true. If they are sell ASAP imo for as much money as possible:

2) Do we have a viable replacement lined up.

Chadli has been a huge disappointment for me.

The two West Ham games apart (home he was excellent) he hasn't exactly pulled up any trees.

Position he's played will be given as an argument, but come on, the effort is nowhere near that if others  and that is what gripes!

Agree Ron
Just hope if it is true we dont hang around in selling him or anyone else or getting in replacements
We just got rid of one milestone from around our necks (Berahino) we dont need another one!
Chadli out Delph in
Rondon out Deeney in
I would take that Baggiemad
(08-13-2017, 08:46 AM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: Two key issues for me..... both we don't know if true. If they are sell ASAP imo for as much money as possible:

The telling quote for me came from Pulis just after the whole thing had kicked off. When asked about Chadli Pulis said "We hope he stays, we want him too". To me that sounds like it's the player that wants out.

The concern is we already want 5, if Rondon and Chadli go too that would mean us trying to sign 7, how long do you think it would take our lot to do that ? I'd bet my life it would be more than 18 days.
(08-13-2017, 10:43 AM)Baggie66 Wrote:

The telling quote for me came from Pulis just after the whole thing had kicked off. When asked about Chadli Pulis said "We hope he stays, we want him too". To me that sounds like it's the player that wants out.

The concern is we already want 5, if Rondon and Chadli go too that would mean us trying to sign 7, how long do you think it would take our lot to do that ? I'd bet my life it would be more than 18 days.

Unless the famous five includes replacements for Chadli and Rondon - the statement was only made last week.

It would leave us seriously under staffed but, let's be honest, it wouldn't be the first time.
Does the FIVE go up to SIX if Chadli leaves I wonder?