Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bournemouth at home match thread.
This "shite 2nd half" doesn't add up.

Heard it elsewhere tonight but not a true reflection of what was a spell of about 20 minutes that Bournemouth passed it side-2-side in front of us.
(08-13-2017, 03:39 AM)quintonbaggie Wrote: This "shite 2nd half" doesn't add up.

Heard it elsewhere tonight but not a true reflection of what was a spell of about 20 minutes that Bournemouth passed it side-2-side in front of us.

Indeed, when people say it's shite they just mean we don't have much possession.
ALBIONMAD SAID THIS Although I think Daws will get a ban after his stamp.There was no stamp it was a total accident was off balance and could not get out the way . Why don`t some fan`s wait until they have seen the incident clearly.
(08-13-2017, 08:47 AM)wba13 Wrote: ALBIONMAD SAID THIS Although I think Daws will get a ban after his stamp.There was no stamp it was a total accident was off balance and could not get out the way . Why don`t some fan`s wait until they have seen the incident clearly.

I saw the incident clearly on a stream from many angles and in slow motion. 100% intentional IMO which was also the opinion of both commentators. He didn't just put his foot down, he stamped it down.

Red card coming his way
(08-13-2017, 08:51 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 08:47 AM)wba13 Wrote: ALBIONMAD SAID THIS Although I think Daws will get a ban after his stamp.There was no stamp it was a total accident was off balance and could not get out the way . Why don`t some fan`s wait until they have seen the incident clearly.

I saw the incident clearly on a stream from many angles and in slow motion. 100% intentional IMO which was also the opinion of both commentators. He didn't just put his foot down, he stamped it down.

Red card coming his way
Thanks mate. Thought for a moment I was seeing things that weren't there. You can see it clearly on MOTD because they showed it from 2 different angles.
I've now seen it at least 10 times and seen nothing to change my opinion. 
It was 100% intentional. A vicious stamp straight out of the Pulis school of rucking and raking in rugby.
(08-13-2017, 12:52 PM)Albionmad Wrote:

Red card coming his way
Thanks mate. Thought for a moment I was seeing things that weren't there. You can see it clearly on MOTD because they showed it from 2 different angles.
It was 100% intentional. A vicious stamp straight out of the Pulis school of rucking and raking in rugby.

Of course it's Pulis fault, of course!
(08-13-2017, 12:54 PM)TheOddOne Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 12:52 PM)Albionmad Wrote:

Red card coming his way

Of course it's Pulis fault, of course!
Well the cap certainly fits after all those years at Stoke and their rugby style tactics.
What Dawson did was out of character, until now that is... Smile
If you look at the reply from the camera in the Halfords, Dawson is looking the other way as he comes down, you can see this should you watch the SKY 30 minute highlight download, the only thing which "may" save his bacon

Cuzer
Aye - the sky replays are far from conclusive.  Must be doubt over his intent given the way he was facing/ seemed to lose his balance 

Saying that - the timing of the Shelvey red might not be too helpful....