Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Brexiteers meet realty...l
(11-24-2017, 10:33 PM)Donegal Wrote: http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-econom...?r=US&IR=T

Oh dear, fuckin unpatriotic remoaners

No:

1. Just people looking at forecasts and deciding they're right, again. (clue: they won't be)
2. People forgetting how deep the recession was in places like Italy, and then saying things like - look how fast Italy's growing - despite the fact that Italy & its banks are insolvent
3. An American journalist with a history of anti-Brexit articles
4. Stating our growth is lower than Japan, when Japan's stockmarket is the single pick for virtually every analyst right now

It's almost like these people have an agenda isn't it? It's almost like they ignore everything else?

It's very handy for Brexit to be seen in this binary manner - particularly for those who oppose it. Yet, as with everything else in life there are a million shades of grey.
Ok so Britain pays the EU what it wants, just I said it would
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/201...SApp_Other
Britain gives the EU what it wants re EU citizens in UK, just as I said it would

Now only Ireland to resolve......

Your shower of gangsters in the cabal have lied all the way through the campaign and ever since. David Davies should ask Czechoslovakia what they think
What the fuck and who the fuck

(12-05-2017, 07:58 PM)Donegal Wrote: What the fuck and who the fuck

I thought Proth was older than that
(12-05-2017, 09:11 PM)Great Bridge Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 07:58 PM)Donegal Wrote: What the fuck and who the fuck

I thought Proth was older than that

He's dressed in a faux Irish garb...just to make you all think it's me
As if
I'd have stockings and suspenders on - not bare legs

Maybe it's Mayo?
Its a feck up of the highest order. We are a fecking laughing stock. May is a retard, Davies a smug lying shite, the EU are behaving precisely the way anyone would in their position. Still means they are twats.
No way we should reinstate Irish border controls.
To be honest i wish the whole thing would just go away, Cameron should be strung up for getting us into this mess.
(11-09-2017, 08:07 AM)Zoltanger Wrote: I know it's an old one but I was reminded of this yesterday.

Britain leaving the EU, we are currently about 4 seconds in.

We are now at 6 seconds
Sector-by-sector Brexit impact forecasts do not exist, says David Davis

Benn: So, just to be clear, has the government undertaken any impact assessments on the implications of leaving the EU for different sectors [of the economy]

Davis: Not in sectors. The Treasury, of course, has got an OBR forecast which has an implication, although even that is pretty crude ... There is no systematic impact assessment.

Benn: So the answer to the question is no. So the government hasn’t undertaken any impact assessments of implications of leaving the EU for different sectors of the British economy.

Davis: No.

Benn: So there isn’t one, for example, on the automatic sector?

Davis: Not that I’m aware of, no.

Benn: Is there one on aerospace?

Davis: Not that I’m aware of.

Benn: One on financial services?

Davis: I think the answer is going to be no to all of them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark this as the moment where it became obvious that the government was clueless on the biggest issue for a generation. They are now toast.
(12-06-2017, 12:06 PM)Pneumann Wrote: Sector-by-sector Brexit impact forecasts do not exist, says David Davis

Benn: So, just to be clear, has the government undertaken any impact assessments on the implications of leaving the EU for different sectors [of the economy]

Davis: Not in sectors. The Treasury, of course, has got an OBR forecast which has an implication, although even that is pretty crude ... There is no systematic impact assessment.

Benn: So the answer to the question is no. So the government hasn’t undertaken any impact assessments of implications of leaving the EU for different sectors of the British economy.

Davis: No.

Benn: So there isn’t one, for example, on the automatic sector?

Davis: Not that I’m aware of, no.

Benn: Is there one on aerospace?

Davis: Not that I’m aware of.

Benn: One on financial services?

Davis: I think the answer is going to be no to all of them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark this as the moment where it became obvious that the government was clueless on the biggest issue for a generation. They are now toast.

Unbelievable. After a year of saying they had impact assessments on the economy he admits in a blase manner they don't exist.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...94481.html

[Image: DQXFwxUWsAEO3q0.jpg]
They dont want to leave the EU do they?