Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brexiteers meet realty...l
"but the EU negotiating team will not be bothered by that, the project is far
more important to them than outcomes."

Exactly beano...which is why I've been saying May is deluded and UK will not have its cake and eat it for 18 months

"The project is far more important than the outcomes" also reminds me of Tony fuckwit Mowbray
Brexiteers are planning a good old British wave. None of that Mexican rubbish!
There's some fuckin irony
Borexiters want their sovereignty back so their rulers can tell em fuck all

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidLammy/st...0561699840
If we do end up with no deal will the leave voters on here be happy with that?
(10-13-2017, 07:04 AM)Zoltanger Wrote: If we do end up with no deal will the leave voters on here be happy with that?

Some will I think, others not and the majority in the middle have no idea Big Grin
(10-12-2017, 07:42 PM)Donegal Wrote: "but the EU negotiating team will not be bothered by that, the project is far
more important to them than outcomes."

Exactly beano...which is why I've been saying May is deluded and UK will not have its cake and eat it for 18 months

"The project is far more important than the outcomes" also reminds me of Tony fuckwit Mowbray

"Lovely soft feet Mr Barnier"

"Well thank you David, now fuck off and find £80bn so I can buy some lovely blue and yellow slippers"
We are utterly and truly fucked. Hard Brexit, and the immense potential of Comrade Corbyn in power. No escape,
(10-15-2017, 11:00 AM)bangalorebaggie Wrote: We are utterly and truly fucked. Hard Brexit, and the immense potential of Comrade Corbyn in power. No escape,

There's always hope but it's probably less that what the tories are looking for.
The EU has an history of pulling rabbits out the hat at the last minute that normally become fudges, this maybe the same
(10-16-2017, 08:58 AM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote: The EU has an history of pulling rabbits out the hat at the last minute

Like what?
(10-16-2017, 04:16 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 08:58 AM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote: The EU has an history of pulling rabbits out the hat at the last minute

Like what?

Virtually every treaty has been some fudge or other to get every country happy to sign it.
I wouldn't count it out again