Villa
Aston to Manchester 90 miles; Aston to Liverpool 99 miles; 50,000 supporters trying which obviously means they needed to close a tier last year. Fucking deluded.
(01-10-2020, 03:34 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Aston to Manchester 90 miles; Aston to Liverpool 99 miles; 50,000 supporters trying which obviously means they needed to close a tier last year. Fucking deluded.

no there are 50k of them trying to get to each match. They just get distracted by the beach balls and fish being thrown at them.
De Bruyne fit for Sunday....come on me babbie!!

I really hope that piss-head,  Drinkvodka plays sunday  Big Grin
Linked with Gayle, according to Seal Talk.

It guts me to say it, but I would rip their arm off, if I were him. Club in an area he knows, and a 3 year contract on stupid money?
(01-10-2020, 08:27 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Linked with Gayle, according to Seal Talk.

It guts me to say it, but I would rip their arm off, if I were him. Club in an area he knows, and a 3 year contract on stupid money?

This frightens the life out of me!

You just know that they would roll a six and end up being the club where DG finds his premier League feet and starts banging in goals aots.
Pepe Reina joining the Seal retirement sanctuary, according to SSN
(01-10-2020, 08:56 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Pepe Reina joining the Seal retirement sanctuary, according to SSN

Hate to say it but that’s a very good signing for them, he’s got to be 37-38, but still a quality keeper and will stand in well for Heaton.

(01-10-2020, 08:54 PM)lemon Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 08:27 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Linked with Gayle, according to Seal Talk.

This frightens the life out of me!

You just know that they would roll a six and end up being the club where DG finds his premier League feet and starts banging in goals aots.

With the PL money it’s worth a roll of the dice given the lack of top quality strikers available or interested in joining them. Worst case scenario he’s worth 25 goals next season should they go down, even at 30-31.
I'm amazed they didn't go for Gayle at the start of season. Would be gutted if he went there.

Newcastle are prepared to let him out on loan with £20million obligation to buy. Forest leading the pack: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba...n-buy.html
(01-10-2020, 09:56 PM)Squid Wrote: I'm amazed they didn't go for Gayle at the start of season. Would be gutted if he went there.

Newcastle are prepared to let him out on loan with £20million obligation to buy. Forest leading the pack: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba...n-buy.html

Love DG but that's ludicrous.
Newcastle in summer “Gayle in our first team plans, Bruce tried to sign him several times and looking forward to playing him, but he’s available for £15m”

6 months of unspecified injuries, loss of form and zero goals in 7-8 appearances later

“We want £20m for him”

Newcastle appear to be using the winger they paid £40m for then played as a striker and wondered why he doesn’t score as the benchmark for valuations.