Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Action Speak Louder Than Words
(08-03-2017, 04:43 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 09:05 AM)Heath Wrote: As for Proth and his stats, itll be great when it starts filetering through into a prosperous society for all. Probably once the #leastworst have been removed at the next election.

As a society, we've never been richer Jeremiah.

(08-03-2017, 12:49 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Proth seems to revel in closing places of culture and learning down that don't charge the person for attending. Very skewed view of the world but there you go.

Have you an example of me suggesting that? No, thought not.

As it happens our local library was closed by Worcestershire County Council and reopened by volunteers because it's so well used, including by my children.

Perhaps you need to be clearer when replying in threads. This was you comment straight after mine about the local library.

Quote:Arf. Such misery when the world's so beautiful. I'm going to dance through the rain to my first meeting this morning....
As a society, we've never been richer Jeremiah.

Proth, the Harold MacMillan of our time!
(08-03-2017, 06:34 PM)Donegal Wrote: As a society, we've never been richer Jeremiah.

Or Anthony Eden. Too stupid to be a Prime Minister.
(08-03-2017, 06:34 PM)Donegal Wrote: As a society, we've never been richer Jeremiah.

FACTS are FACTS.
(08-03-2017, 09:22 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

FACTS are FACTS.

The bleedin Gradgrind of our time too. A link between the Dickensian character mon?
I am merely a sweet antidote to all the doom and gloom. Perhaps we could do with a bored trip to Caracas to see what a failed state looks like...
Under the tories the national debt has doubled to £1.8 trillion
(08-03-2017, 09:32 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I am merely a sweet antidote to all the doom and gloom. Perhaps we could do with a bored trip to Caracas to see what a failed state looks like...

Or take a trip to Westminster?
And pay 200 quid and stand up on the train. Loverley
(08-03-2017, 09:32 PM)Great Bridge Wrote: Under the tories the national debt has doubled to £1.8 trillion

Does this come as a surprise to you? We permanently spend more than we raise in taxation, so of course the national debt has ballooned.

(08-03-2017, 09:34 PM)Donegal Wrote: And pay 200 quid and stand up on the train. Loverley

In all the years I've travelled to London I've yet to pay £200 and yet to stand. 2-3 times a week for 15 years Don.
176 return anytime return
Sheffield to Essex is cheaper via flying to Berlin than by train etc
You get my point
Not that here's better. There are photos of trains in Donegal in museums

By the way Corbyn/IRA has got Labour its first seat in Worthing for decades......@stillwinning

Britain Elects @britainelects
·
7h
Marine (Worthing) result:

LAB: 47.4% (+27.8)
CON: 38.8% (-6.4)
LDEM: 11.3% (+1.1)
GRN: 2.5% (-6.2)