Livermore 5
Pereira 6
Phillip's 4
Edward's 4
HRK 5

Austin 5
Krov 6
Townsend 5

Touch on the generous side, but I agree.

Referee-1

I ended a half decent playing career in the Kiddy Sunday Prem being reffed by Harry Powell(rip) and he was better than Geoff Eltringh!!!am
The standard of refereeing this season is appalling. The ref today took it to new levels
(12-29-2019, 06:14 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: The standard of refereeing this season is appalling. The ref today took it to new levels

More refs are on the Prem list, due to VAR, so we are getting League 1 refs, effectively.
We didn't loose because of the fuggin ref, we lost because we were not good enough plain and simple.
(12-29-2019, 06:07 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Johnstone - 7.  5 was at fault for the first.  Came for a cross and just didn’t get there.  Harsh to blame the second on him, but he was ultimately caught too far out.

Furlong - 5
Ajayi - 4
Hegazi - 5
Ferguson - 4

Barry - 2  5 No worse than anyone else today.
Livermore - 5 
Pereira - 6
Phillip's - 5
Edward's - 4
HRK - 4

Austin - 4   Did no more than HRK.  Back to “busted flush” mode!
Krov - 6
Townsend - -4- no better than what went before him.  Summed up when one of his first touches went under his foot for a throw in.

6 points from 5 games, not played well in any of them.  We all expected a dip at some point but we need to make sure we snap out of it pretty sharpish though. 

Kicking off late could see the diff to third shorten to 6 points and then we may start feeling the pressure of being chased.
(12-29-2019, 06:24 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: We didn't loose because of the fuggin ref, we lost because we were not good enough plain and simple.

It's certainly If's and Buts, personally I believe firstly, yes we weren't good enough today, but the ref and his decisions were awful, in the second half he blew up for a head injury to 1 of Boros players, who was holding his fucking arm!!! We were on the break and certainly in a good attacking position.

Boros keeper time wasting was beyond Pulis!!!

Fine margins, but we need a spark or we may well fall off the pace. Hopefully this loss is a kick in the arse we need.
Edward's reminds me more and more of Leko. Quick, skillful. But his decision making is poor. Happy to see him as an impact sub but not a starter for me.
A wide player and striker key for me in January.
(12-29-2019, 06:58 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Edward's reminds me more and more of Leko. Quick, skillful. But his decision making is poor. Happy to see him as an impact sub but not a starter for me.
A wide player and striker key for me in January.

I would agree with this. January transfer window is really, really important. Again.