Boro’
Typically have hit a bit of form too... 10 points in their last 5 games...
Think this might be the one we lose. They've hit form and we took three points off them at the Riverside, which they probably felt rather aggrieved about.

If we hit them hard early, their heads will drop, but we need to start strongly, which isn't a given with us.
Boro have taken 10 points from their last 6 games and are in a bit of form. We’ve taken 12 points from our last 6 games and we’re out of form/having a dip apparently.
(12-26-2019, 06:05 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Boro have taken 10 points from their last 6 games and are in a bit of form. We’ve taken 12 points from our last 6 games and we’re out of form/having a dip apparently.

In fairness we’d taken 14 from the previous 6 and they’d managed 7...
Boro are poor, I don’t have many fears going into Sunday, today was always going to be tough but we hardly helped ourselves

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
We'll beat them. They are poor.
Watched them against Stoke and they were dreadful but won. If we don’t beat them I’ll start to worry.
(12-26-2019, 08:05 PM)aj21 Wrote: Watched them against Stoke and they were dreadful but won. If we don’t beat them I’ll start to worry.

Saw that game. Boro were awful.
(12-26-2019, 08:05 PM)aj21 Wrote: Watched them against Stoke and they were dreadful but won. If we don’t beat them I’ll start to worry.

That’s one game.

If they’ve watched any of our last 4 games then they’d be saying the same.
They seem to have a few of their best players out injured or suspended. I see they brought Gestede off the bench today. I'd wondered what had happened to him.