Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a farce:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/201...eu-country

And this all down to the muppets who voted for Brexit - you know who you are.
Lol.

Muppets?
Absolute Grade 1 Muppets. Every day that goes by it gets worse.
Why should citizens of the UK expect to retain that right if we're leaving the EU? It's a bizarre suggestion that they would.
(07-20-2017, 09:28 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Why should citizens of the UK expect to retain that right if we're leaving the EU? It's a bizarre suggestion that they would.

I don't remember being told that would be the case if we left. Btw, where's the 350million?
(07-20-2017, 09:42 PM)logic1 Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 09:28 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Why should citizens of the UK expect to retain that right if we're leaving the EU? It's a bizarre suggestion that they would.

I don't remember being told that would be the case if we left. Btw, where's the 350million?

Unless you are living in an alternative universe it's still going to Brussels. I thought you were left wing intelligencia?

You didn't think FoM would end for British citizens as well as for EU citizens looking to settle in Britain? Hmm. Here's a thought, British citizens could apply for citizenship of the EU country in which they reside and continue to enjoy FoM. Problem solved.

£350 million still going to the EU logic1. We haven't left yet.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/liv...iness-live

How long does this business of tidying Labour mess up take again Proth?

Tic. Toc.
(07-21-2017, 09:31 AM)Protheroe Wrote:

You didn't think FoM would end for British citizens as well as for EU citizens looking to settle in Britain? Hmm. Here's a thought, British citizens could apply for citizenship of the EU country in which they reside and continue to enjoy FoM. Problem solved.

£350 million still going to the EU logic1. We haven't left yet.

How long will it take to break even after settling the divorce bill? Is it £20 billion/£350 million = 57 weeks or £80 billion/£160 million (A truer nett contribution value?) = 500 weeks or somewhere in the middle?
(07-21-2017, 11:05 AM)Heath Wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/business/liv...iness-live

How long does this business of tidying Labour mess up take again Proth?

Tic. Toc.

When you're screaming for more spending on everything I don't really think you're in a position to lecture anyone on the deficit. Though I agree, it's far too high.

(07-21-2017, 01:22 PM)Zoltanger Wrote: How long will it take to break even after settling the divorce bill? Is it £20 billion/£350 million = 57 weeks or £80 billion/£160 million (A truer nett contribution value?) = 500 weeks or somewhere in the middle?

It would help if the EU gave an indication of their expectations. They way I hear it they're expecting us to tell them how much we'll pay. Odd.

I do chuckle at how much many of you are willing a crisis to occur on the off chance that anyone will give a damn that you were right as the world burns around you. It's a rather British affliction.