We missed Diangana
(12-22-2019, 02:32 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 02:09 PM)yeoman lai Wrote: I really think we are underplaying Brentfords role yesterday rather than us being "poor".

The stream I watched (ifollow on iptv) had commentary by Brentford and their guys were saying it was easily their best performance of the season, and also gave us plenty of praise.

Exactly but remember there is only ever one team on the pitch and it’s never the opposition! It cannot possibly be the opposition playing well.

Indeed, some of the delusional bollocks I've read on here in the last 24 hours, I thougfht I'd logged onto Heroes & Villains by mistake.   Rolleyes
(12-22-2019, 02:39 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 02:09 PM)yeoman lai Wrote: I really think we are underplaying Brentfords role yesterday rather than us being "poor".

The stream I watched (ifollow on iptv) had commentary by Brentford and their guys were saying it was easily their best performance of the season, and also gave us plenty of praise.

Exactly but remember there is only ever one team on the pitch and it’s never the opposition! It cannot possibly be the opposition playing well.

Indeed, some of the delusional bollocks I've read on here in the last 24 hours, I thougfht I'd logged onto Heroes & Villains by mistake.   Rolleyes

Brentford were streets ahead of any team I've seen at the Hawthorns this season.
They definitely seemed very, very up for the match.

Maybe that's because the last two teams we've played at home were top half of the table opposition and beaten 4-1 and 5-1 respectively.
(12-22-2019, 02:50 PM)Squid Wrote:

Brentford were streets ahead of any team I've seen at the Hawthorns this season.

Maybe that's because the last two teams we've played at home were top half of the table opposition and beaten 4-1 and 5-1 respectively.

And Blues and Wigan were up for it - aren't everyone up for it or am I missing something. When we play well no one can touch us.
That's why we are top because we are the best team in the league and looking at the points total by a long way.
(12-22-2019, 03:44 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 02:50 PM)Squid Wrote:

And Blues and Wigan were up for it - aren't everyone up for it or am I missing something. When we play well no one can touch us.
That's why we are top because we are the best team in the league and looking at the points total by a long way.

Teams will be upping their game against us to avoid being annihilated is what I'm saying.